Beginning June 15th, we will resume daily mass and Saturday evening mass in the church for up to 10 people total. Sunday masses will be outdoors for up to 25 people total. Masses will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook, YouTube and Zoom. Please note the following information:
Before Arriving for Mass
- If you are sick with a cold, fever or flu like symptoms, please stay home and join for live-stream Mass.
- If you are caring for someone who is sick or you are over 65, you are encouraged to attend the live-stream Mass.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- Please wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth throughout the Mass. Please put it on as soon as you exit your car in the parking lot.
Masks will NOT be provided by the parish.
Entry cannot be permitted without a mask.
- Please bring your own folding chair (for outdoor masses only) and hand sanitizer.
- Please use the bathroom before coming to church as church restrooms are closed.
- Six feet will be required between individuals or family groups and no physical contact is allowed between groups.
- We know you may want to visit with others but please remain in your seat once you have been seated.
- Please sanitize your hands before you receive the Eucharist (receive in your hands only).
- Step to the side to remove your mask and consume the Blessed Sacrament.
- Replace your mask before returning to your seat.
- We cannot allow any congregating after Mass.
SIGN UP FOR MASS
Please sign up for mass below. If anything changes, please update your sign up status, so that others can sign up and attend the service.
The entrance for Sunday mass is the gate next to St. Martin of Tour’s Gym.
Mass will be held in the St. Martin of Tours School’s courtyard between the classrooms and gym. Please see map for more information.